Designed for use on a bookshelf or stand, 707 S2 is a high performance compact speaker that's ideal for smaller rooms.
707 S2’s two-way design makes for a sound that feels remarkably cohesive. That’s down to the purity of its components, including a Continuum™ cone bass/midrange driver and a Carbon Dome tweeter.
Carbon Dome tweeters are purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminum double dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the smooth, accurate Continuum™ cone midrange driver.
- 2-way vented-box system
- Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 1x ø130mm (5 in) Continuum cone bass / midrange
- -6dB at 45Hz and 33kHz
- 50Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- 84dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 110Hz - 22kHz
- 8Ω (minimum 4.0Ω)
Recommended amplifier power
- 30W - 100W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Height: 280mm (11 in)
- Width : 165mm (6.5 in)
- Depth: 260mm (10.2 in) cabinet only
- 276mm (10.9 in) including grille and terminals
- 6.0kg (13.2 lb)
- Gloss Black
- Satin White
- Grey (Satin White only)