Harbeth's world-exclusive RADIAL2™ technology from the larger Harbeth models has been transferred to the heart of the P3ESR loudspeaker. Designed and made by Harbeth UK, the special 110mm (5") bass/midrange driver offers the hallmark clarity and naturalness of the larger Harbeths.
Breathtaking transparency, real bass, and fantastic holographic imaging give the P3ESR grand, captivating, transparent sound. In a conveniently small and beautiful cabinet.
Not only is the P3ESR loudspeaker capable of being used in a wide range of listening environments, but it is optimised to present an easy electrical load to even low-powered amplifiers.
- Transducer system: 110mm Harbeth RADIAL2™ bass/midrange; 19mm ferro-cooled tweeter
- Frequency response: 75Hz - 20kHz ±-3dB free-space, grille on, smooth off-axis response
- Impedance: 6 ohms, easy to drive.
- Sensitivity: 83.5dB/1W/1m
- Amplifier suggestion: Works with a wide range of amplifiers, suggested from 15W/channel.
- Power handling: 50W programme
- Connectors: Two 4mm gold-plated binding posts for wires or plugs
- Dimensions: 306 x 190 x 184 mm (+12mm for grille and binding posts)