Its 51/2" C-CAM bass driver and 51/2" C-CAM bass/mid driver are arranged in a two and half way system configuration, operating in separate acoustic chambers with front and rear firing HiVe II ports to provide differential tuning for higher efficiency and greater low frequency extension.
The Bronze 5's low-distortion architecture expertly combines clean, expressive mid and high frequencies with punchy room-filling bass lines delivering a naturally rhythmic and addictive blend of large-scale dynamics and detail from a surprisingly unobtrusive tower.
- System Format: 2-1/2 Way
- Frequency Response: 37 Hz - 30 kHz
- Sensitivity 1(W@1M): 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 113.8 dBa (pair)
- Power Handling (RMS): 120W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 30 - 120 W
- Cabinet Design: Dual chamber bass reflex - Ported front and rear HiVe II Port technology
- Drive Unit Complement:
- 1 x 51/2" C-CAM bass
- 1 x 51/2" C-CAM bass mid-range driver
- 1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter