The slender floorstanding Monitor 200 speakers reveal every aspect of a performance. Their sleek lines and orange drivers make them a stylish addition to any room.
The slim Monitor 200s are the smallest floorstander in the range and are designed to deliver a stunning sound in small to medium-sized rooms. They have all the precision of a two-way speaker, with the addition of an extra bass driver for scale and power.
Two 51/2" MMP II drivers combine to provide powerful, punchy bass lines. The mid-driver is crossed over to the black C-CAM tweeter higher up in frequency, resulting in perfect phase.
The Monitor 200s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space and improve the stability of the speaker.
- System: 21/2 Way
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz-30 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 112 dBa
- Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 30 - 120 W
- Cabinet Design: Dual chamber, rear ported bass reflex with Hive II port technology.