High output and effortless dynamics make the Silver 100 an ideal choice for medium to large rooms in two-channel stereo or multi-channel application.
Silver 100 features a massively powerful 8-inch C-CAM RST bass/mid driver rigidly fixed into a relatively compact two-way cabinet in a configuration that while relatively traditional by modern standards has a lot to offer. There is no real substitute for big drivers and their relative ease of moving air efficiently. Thus, they can deliver incredible dynamic headroom and bass extension, a feature normally reserved for floorstanding speakers.
A two-way, ported design, the Silver 100 relies on a new, 25 mm C-CAM tweeter made from the brand’s proprietary Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium, and featuring a vented Neo magnet system, to create the cleanest possible highs. The HF unit is coupled with a specially-designed 8-inch bass/mid driver featuring a concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for incredible levels of damping and improved mid-range clarity. You’ll certainly hear the difference with Silver.
- System Format: 2-way
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 40 Hz – 35 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 4.5 ohms @ 167 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 112 dBA (pair)
- Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 40 – 120 W
- Bass Alignment: Bass reflex. HiVe II port system
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
- Drive Unit Complement:
- 1 x 8" C-CAM RST bass/mid driver
- 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Cabinet Dimensions (Excluding Grille and Terminals): 375 x 230 x 300 mm (143/4 x 91/16 x 1113/16")
- External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D)): 375 x 230 x 329 mm (143/4 x 91/16 x 1215/16")
- External Dimensions (Including Out-Rigger Plates, Feet and Spikes): N/A
- Weight (each): 9.3 kg (20 lb 8 oz)