Developed with award-winning technologies used in Simaudio's more exotic phono preamplifiers, the MOON 110LP v2 represents another leap forward in sound quality and affordability.
Enjoy all of the MOON sonic characteristics available at a lower cost than ever; fast, tight, extended bass response, a natural open midrange, and airy extended high frequencies. This is achieved through the combination of an improved power supply and an enhanced circuit layout. Another benefit is an increased input overload margin for trouble free use.
- End-user adjustable impedance loading (47kΩ, 475Ω, 100Ω, 10Ω)
- End-user adjustable capacitance loading (0pF, 100pF, 330pF, 430pF)
- End-user adjustable gain settings for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges (40dB, 50dB, 54dB, 60dB, 66dB)
- End user selectable curve (IEC/RIAA)
- Four layer PCB tracings using pure copper for low impedance characteristics
- Inductive DC Filtering for a significantly lower noise floor
- Compact, rigid all-aluminum chassis with gold-plated RCA connectors
- Designed to be powered up at all times for optimal performance