Utilizing reference components while keeping a performance price. Custom isolation feet, 3D Printed tonearm, and an adjustable VTA Base all in one package!
"By getting out of the way entirely, the VPI Prime simply let the cartridge do its intended job. Most other turntables make this music ‘fall’ out of the speakers, but with the VPI it just sang!" - Alan Sircom, HiFi +
The VPI Prime is a solidly built, audiophile quality turntable utilizing modern technology including a remarkable 10” 3D printed tonearm that can accommodate a wide range of cartridges ... what more can one ask for at $4000? - Karl Sigman, Audiophilia
- Chassis Composition: Vinyl Wrapped MDF and Steel
- Platter Type & Size: 12" Aluminum, 20lbs
- Tonearm Included: JMW-10-3D Tonearm
- Motor RPM: 300 RPM
- Motor Pulley Accuracy: +/- .0005"
- Wow and Flutter: .05%
- Speed Accuracy: .05%
- Rumble: 80 db Down
- Footprint: 19 ½" x 13 ¾"
- Overall Size: 21 ⅜" x 15 ¾"
- Total Weight: 44lbs